Saturday 16 January 2016

Basement Planning

Thought I would add this post for the day , I have started planning how I would like the basement set up  it will have the kitchen ,scullery and laundry if all goes they way I would like! 
since making a plan i have had to change it as mt very dear friend Sheleen found information on the net that she though I would like to read, she failed to mention that I would probably change all the plans I already had! Anyway just wanted to show you what I will be making more of today, bricks for that basement walls and tackling the windows and external base of the house.
The wall bricks I am making are made from air dry clay, great fun to use and quite easy to handle
I am actually very much trying to get used to making things in miniature . I'm happy to say that by the time I get to making things in polymer clay I should have much better skills for it!

As you can see here I'm still not decided on what colour I want the house. I am also planning to make external steps to the basement for the waste collections and coal deliveries as well as food . I will also be painting the roof so that at some point I can start adding the roof tiles 
Its very cold out today but the sun is shinning so I hope you all enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Paint the house! lol
    It's easy for me say - mine is already painted and is less than half the size of yours :D Can't wait for the basement to start coming together - it's going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , tell me that when it's done 😃 It may take a while xx

    ReplyDelete